Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins



It's that time again. The time where I have zucchini coming out of my ears. I love to find new recipes for my zucchini and this one was a definite keeper. The muffins were so rich and most and reminded me a lot of those giant chocolate muffins from Costco. I love those chocolate Costco muffins! I can tell I will be making a lot more of these in the coming weeks. 

Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins 

3 eggs, beaten
1 c. cooking oil
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 large package chocolate instant pudding
2 c. grated zucchini
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. unbleached flour (white or wheat)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 - 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (however chocolatey you want to make it)

Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well. Add chocolate chips.
Scoop into greased muffin tins. I added a few chocolate chips to the top of the batter after they were in the muffin tins just to make them look pretty on the top.
Bake 17-20 minutes at 350°.

No comments: