Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Creamy Berry Salad

This has to be my absolute favorite fruity salad/side. It is beyond heaven. I have had the recipe for quite some time, but I can never manage to snap a picture before it's devoured. I finally got a picture the other day at a BBQ that I brought this too. Good thing I was fast because it was gone in minutes. It really is the perfect side to bring anywhere.

Creamy Berry Salad

1 bag frozen raspberries (you can also use mixed berries)
1 tub cool whip or 1 small carton whipping cream whipped until stiff
1 32 oz container vanilla yogurt
1 small package cheesecake pudding mix

Let berries sit out about 15 - 20 minutes before you assemble the salad. Dump berries in a large bowl. Add cool whip and yogurt. Sprinkle on the pudding mix. Mix together really well until salad is combined and looks pretty. Chill before serving.

No comments: