Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Toffee Chip Poke Cake

I have made this several times and each time, there is not a single piece left. It's a crowd pleaser for sure. I love that it is so easy to make, and I usually always have the ingredients on hand. All of my kids have requested this multiple times. So delicious!

Toffee Chip Poke Cake

1 yellow cake mix
1 jar Smuckers Caramel ice cream topping
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tub Cool Whip, or homemade whipping cream
Heath Toffee Chips

Follow the directions on the cake mix box to make the cake. After it is done baking, let cool.
Poke holes all over the top of the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon. Poor the can of condensed milk over the top. Next pour the jar of caramel over the top. Frost cake with Cool Whip. Generously sprinkle Toffee Chips on top.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. I've found I almost like it better the day after it is made. Best served cold.

1 comment:

Top Cuisine avec Lavi said...

Great recipe! Looks delicious!