|Yes, it is another popcorn post. I just can't get enough popcorn recipes. Every time I see one on Pinterest, I have to try it out. It's also probably because popcorn is the easiest thing to make requiring no time or effort and I'm all about being lazy these days. Warning: It's addicting! This stuff is so good!|
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
1 bag kettle corn or 5 -6 cups air popped popcorn
12 Oreos, crushed finely
6 oz vanilla candy melts
- Pop bag of popcorn according to package instructions. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Mix the popcorn and crushed Oreos together until evenly distributed. (I found that most of the oreos sank to the bottom, but once I drizzled on the candy melts, it was easier to distribute.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing well in between until glossy and smooth.
- Drizzle half of the candy melts over the popcorn and use a rubber spatula to coat evenly.
- Add the rest of the candy melts and toss mixture gently for about a minute.
- Spread mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper and allow candy coating to set completely - about 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
*From Sweet Tooth
16 Tasty Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers
7 hours ago