Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pretzels

This is one of the simplest recipes ever... not even a real recipe. But I liked them so much that I knew I needed to get it in my "recipe book". (AKA - this blog) There is just something perfect about sweet chocolate and salty pretzels together. I love how quick and easy these are and perfect for last minute treats or spur of the moment cravings. ;)

Pumpkin Pretzels

Pretzels
Orange Candy Melts
Green mini M&M's

Melt your candy melts in the microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth. Drop pretzels in candy melts and use a fork to coat both sides. Remove pretzels after they have been coated to wax paper. Quickly place a green M&M for the stem. The candy melts dry fast so I would drop about 5 pretzels in my bowl of melted "chocolate" and remove them all, and then place the M&M's. That seemed to work perfectly.
You could also use white chocolate tinted with orange food coloring.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: