- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 lb ground hot Italian sausage
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups (32 oz) chicken stock
- 3 cups russet potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups kale, in bite size pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- parmesan cheese, grated
In a large pot, cook the bacon until crispy. Drain the grease. Add the sausage, breaking it apart as it cooks. Once sausage is browned and crumbled, drain off grease leaving a tbsp to saute the onion.
Push the sausage and bacon to the edge of the pot and add the onion to the center; saute until translucent; add garlic; saute until fragrant.
Stir in the stock and potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add kale and heavy whipping cream. Bring to a simmer. Top with parmesan cheese, when serving
*Found on SteakNPotatoes kinda girl