Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oreo Pudding Cookies

These cookies are incredible. They are my new favorite cookie. Not only are the super soft, but they have delicious bits of cookies and cream Hershey bar in them. It really takes them over the top. I don't think I'll ever make regular chocolate chip cookies again. The only down side is trying not to eat them all yourself.

Oreo Pudding Cookies

1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces (I used 2.6 ounce King Sized bars)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.

Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You do not want to overbake these! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack.

6 comments:

Cooking Creation said...

I could definitely stop by and help you finish eating them ;) They sound delicious!

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

If you need someone to share them with, I'll volunteer!

I'd like to invite you to share this recipe on my weekly link-up, Sweet Tooth Friday. I hope to see you there! http://alli-n-son.com/2011/06/09/key-lime-strawberry-shortcake/

Lark (SparkyLarky) said...

These do sound good, and I love soft cookies.

Come join in at Made it on Monday..a weekly recipe link I host on my blog.

http://larkscountryheart.blogspot.com

*Link ups are every WED.-SAT.*

I hope you will join in on the fun.

Screaming Sardine said...

Those sound super yummy. I'll be trying these soon...and then have to work off all the calories - lol!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

blkenigma888 said...

Hi!
I would love for you to come and link up at A Themed Baker’s Sunday, where this week is a sweet theme: Random! Yep, Whatever sweety deliciousness you made this week, you can post!
http://cupcakeapothecary.blogspot.com/2011/06/themed-bakers-sunday-9.html
Alyssa

Something Swanky Cupcakes and Desserts said...

ok, you've convinced me. I'm going to make them! :) I'd love for you to link up to my Sweet Treats Party this weekend. Hope to see you there!
Ashton
www.somethingswanky.com