Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fluff

My grandma used to make this for all of our holiday meals. I especially remember it on Easter. I just remembered it this past Easter, and I'm so glad I did. It's so yummy. You can easily change it up by changing flavors of Jello. I also really like orange jello with mandarin oranges mixed in. Mmmm... a perfect summer side.

Fluff

3 cups cottage cheese
2 (3 oz) boxes of strawberry jello
1 container of cool whip
Strawberries (optional)

Whisk the jello powder into the cool whip. Add cottage cheese and stir well. Add fresh, sliced strawberries (optional) or have them for garnish. Refrigerate until serving.

2 comments:

Cooking Creation said...

Wow...this sounds so delicious! I'm definitely going to make this one! Thanks for sharing :)

Kinsey said...

My Grandma used to call it Idiot Salad. "Because any idiot can make it." she used to say.