Saturday, April 2, 2011

Peeps Treats



I saw this idea Here and thought it was the perfect Saturday afternoon activity for my kids. It is so simple, but the effect is cuter than a baby bunny. My kids and I had a lot of fun putting these together and then devouring them. There are so many variations and colors of peeps and sprinkles that the combinations are endless! Have Fun!

Peeps Treats

Rice Krispie Treats
White Candy Melts
Sprinkles
Peeps

Melt your candy melts until smooth and runny. Dip the top of your rice krispie treats into the chocolate and smooth with a spoon. Decorate with sprinkles and peeps.

2 comments:

Cooking Creation said...

Holy cuteness! Love them :)

Christi @ Love From The Oven said...

These turned out great! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed them! Would you mind possibly sharing your photo on my FB page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-From-The-Oven/126165054119223 Thanks so much! Christi