Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cookies and Cream Brownie Cups

I was in the mood for something sweet... something 100 % delicious so I could have a reward for my healthy week. I'm a sucker for anything "cookies and cream" or Oreo laden, so I combined 2 of my favorite sweets. So delicious and so easy.

Cookies and Cream Brownie Cups

1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix (or recipe for your favorite brownies)
2 cups crushed Oreos
2 -3 squares white chocolate or a half cup of white chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Make brownies as directed and stir in 1 cup cookie crumbs into batter. Make them in a glass square pan or go crazy like me and bake them in a greased muffin pan. Cool Completely.
Melt white chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Spread lightly over brownies. Sprinkle with the remaining cookie crumbs.
Try not to eat them all yourself.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmm, I could so go for one of these right now. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your brownies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/04/sweets-for-saturday-14_22.html

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for coming by and linking up your yummy brownie cups to Sweets for a Saturday. Feel free to join in again anytime.

Sadie said...

Thanks Lisa! It's always great to find a new yummy food blog.