Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

I am always searching for easy chicken recipes. I'm a big chicken fan. We have it a lot at our house. Especially with my hubby gone, who is the main beef eater. The other night, I was in the mood for a simple chicken recipe. I found a very simple recipe online and had dinner on the table in a flash. And as usual, I halved the recipe with great success.
I just found a whole stash of great chicken recipes, so be prepared to be bombarded with chicken in the near future.

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.

3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.

4. Bake 30 -40 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.

2 comments:

Cooking Creation said...

I just clicked on the picture and got a larger view of the chicken and boy does it look delicious! You should consider making your food pictures bigger.

Sadie said...

Thanks for the comment Celeste. My pictures seem a good size to me, but I just upload them to my blog and don't think about it farther than that. I'm not even sure how I would make them bigger. Ha!