Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies


I was wandering through my local grocery store when I spied these Nestle Limited Edition Mint and Dark Chocolate Chips.

I knew I needed to come home and try them out immediately. I'm so glad I did because they turned out delicious. The mint gives it just the right touch for a Christmas-y feel. They would make a great, quick and easy, edition to any holiday plate of goodies.

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Cup softened butter

1 Cup packed light brown sugar

3/4 Cup granulated sugar

3 large eggs

1 Tablespoon vanilla extract

2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 bag Nestle Limited Edition Mint and Dark Chocolate Chips

3/4 Cups white chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients. Stir until well combined. Add chips. Mix until just combined. Scoop cookies with a cookie scoop or Tablespoon. Roll into balls and then press a few chips on top for best presentation. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until slightly golden on outside edges. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Evan and Kinsey Zinser said...

Those are super yummy in a chocolate cookie. Similar to a thin mint. Yummy!