Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza


This is one of my family's favorite family night treats. It is quick and easy and so delicious. I like to make my own cookie dough and have a bit leftover for some chocolate chip cookies.
I've also made it in a cookie sheet and cut it into squares which works well also. It is a fun treat that my kids love helping me make too.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough (or your favorite recipe)
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups cold half and half cream
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
Sprinkles

Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 - 16 minutes or until cneter is set and cookie lightly browned. Cool for 5 minute; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen. Cool completely.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Spread over crust. IN a bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until serving. Add sprinkles right before serving.








2 comments:

MaryMoh said...

Looks beautiful and delicious. Great for parties. Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

Okay, that's just not nice to show me that picture when I can't get a bite! Very delicious looking :)