Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Ideas for St. Patrick's Day

I have been busy and lazy lately and haven't baked a lot of goodies. I have a bunch of fun and yummy St. Patrick's Day recipes that I was going to bake up and share, but I'm not sure how much baking time I'll get in before St. Patrick's Day, so I thought I'd just share some cute ideas.

Check out these adorable Leprachan Hats!! So creative!! And not hard to make either.


These Easy Grasshopper Bars are just calling my name!

This Grasshopper Fudge Cake is making me drool... These Chocolate Mint Thumbprint cookies are right up my alley. Yum!


How can you go wrong with a Chocolate Grasshopper Cheesecake? Wow, I can't wait to try this one.

So, here are just a few to get you motivated. Let me know if you try any and how they turn out. I'm desperately hoping I get the time to make at least 3 or 4... plus I have a few recipes of my own that I plan on making.

**Pictures and recipes from Betty Crocker website.

2 comments:

Kinsey said...

Sadie-- I made your honey wheat bread...and can I just say thank you? I have been avoiding making wheat bread because it always turns out like bricks. But when I saw your recipe...I thought I'd give it another go. It is so good! Thanks for the great recipe.

Sara said...

What fun ideas for St.Patrick's Day! Thanks for visiting our blog. I visit your blog often, but don't comment much. I need to be better. You've got a yummy blog.

Sara
mysisterscucina