Friday, February 26, 2010

I love you Breakfast

This is a simple breakfast but it says "I love you" in a big way. I made this breakfast for my sweethearts for Valentine's Day. They like it so much that I will definitley making it throughout the year just to say I love you in a different way.
Just get a small heart cookie cutter and cut out a heart in a piece of thich, french toast bread. Heat a griddle to medium high heat. Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter on the griddle and slap your bread on. Crack an egg in the heart hole of the bread, and cook to your likeness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and flip to the other side.
Take all the heart middles and make mini french toast out of them. My kids really loved the heart french toast.


Simple, Yummy, and full of LOVE.

1 comment:

Monica H said...

very sweet. I'm going to have to whip out my heart shape cutter for this one.