Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nutella Icecream


Time for some yummy summer treats! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a nutella lover. I could eat it by the spoonful. Mmmmm.... When I came across this recipe for Nutella icecream, I knew it was a match made in heaven! It was delicious, but I think next time I will try adding in some cocoa powder to give it a more chocolatey flavor or maybe chopped chocolate chips... the possibilities are endless.
Nutella Ice Cream
1 cup nutella
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup whole milk
1 – 1/3 cups heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
Combine the Nutella and sugar until smooth. Add the milk. Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla.
Place in your ice cream maker and let it run for 20-25 minutes. Let it sit in a freezer overnight.
*Recipe and picture courtesy of Carrie's Sweet Life. I couldn't wait long enough to take a picture, I was too busy devouring it. ;)

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is a must try for me! I love nutella.