Sunday, June 7, 2009

Easy Spaghetti Bolognese


I've noticed that my meals keep getting quicker and easier. As we head into summer, life is getting very hectic and busy. I keep telling myself that I'm going to sit down and plan out my weekly meals like I used to, but I keep running out of time. But, these easy quick recipes will come in very handy after I have baby number 4.
This one is definitely a keeper. So easy, but yummy too.


Easy Spaghetti Bolognese

1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
3 Tbsp. tomato paste
4 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing
3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese

COOK pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, brown meat with onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and dressing. Bring to boil; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add meat sauce; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Mmm, I've never thought to add Italian dressing! Congrats on your upcoming arrival!