Saturday, February 14, 2009

Creamy Italian Chicken


My sister in law had us over for dinner and made this delightful dish. I thought it was so delicious and when I found out how easy it was to make, I was even more impressed. It is so so so good. I could eat it for dinner every night. I love it that much. Thanks, Amy, for the great recipe!

Creamy Italian Chicken

4- 6 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of Chicken Soup
1 dry packet Italian Dressing Mix
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened

Put chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix. Mix cream cheese and soup in separate bowl. Pour over chicken. Cook on low all day ( 8 hours). Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. (Add milk if needed to thin sauce out) I use frozen chicken breasts and put them in frozen. No need to defrost.

No comments: