Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fiesta Chicken Bake


This is so yummy and so easy. I threw it together the other night and my husband and kids loved it. I couldn't believe how good it tasted for how simple the recipe was. This will definitely become a staple around here. Rice and bell pepper would also be good in this dish.

1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 cup Chunky Salsa
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can Black Beans (or Kidney beans)
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
salt and pepper
paprika
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  1. Mix soup, salsa, beans, and corn in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover.
  2. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for 10 additional minutes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for visiting my site. You are more than welcome to link my blog. I'll have to look more through your site. Look good.

Real Mom Kitchen

Rachel said...

I bet this would be yummy as a dip, too! If you added some cream cheese to thicken it up it could be a hot mexican chicken dip, served with tostitos!!!