Monday, February 11, 2008

To die for Garlic Bread



This makes the most delicious garlic bread you will ever taste. It tastes better than any restaurant garlic bread I have ever tasted. It may take a bit longer than the old margarine and garlic powder method but it is so worth it!


You can play with the ingredients to find a combination that fits your taste perfectly. I add one more clove of garlic because I love garlic.


2 cloves garlic, minced and then smashed
1 cube butter (butter is best, no substitutions)
1 heaping TBS Parsley
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut lengthwise or cut into slices

Soften butter and mix the rest of ingredients in. Spread on bread and broil for 3 minutes or until toasty.


2 comments:

Jenn @ A Heart For Home Sweet Home said...

Did you use shredded parmesean or grated?
Looks yummy!!

Sadie said...

Hi Jenn,
I used shredded, but I'm sure grated would work fine too.
Thanks for commenting!